At Altacare of Montana, we know that placing your child in treatment is not only a difficult decision but can also be very confusing and overwhelming. This is why we have a fully qualified staff, who will assist you make the enrollment process run as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
Here at Altacare of Montana, we know that deciding your child needs professional help is not only a difficult decision but can also be very confusing and overwhelming.
This is why we have a fully qualified staff, who will do everything they can to make the enrollment process run as smooth as possible for everyone involved. Our enrollment staff will be able to answer any questions that you may have, check insurance benefits, and will collect the information we need to be able to determine if your child meets the criteria for admission into our treatment programs.
- Reside in the appropriate school district and currently be enrolled at their designated regular school building, or have a permissive transfer granted.
- Have an eligible DSMV diagnosis (excludes Conduct Disorder and Chemical Dependency).
- Meet medical necessity criteria for level of care and have received less restrictive therapeutic services if clinically appropriate.
Be approved through the following levels in the enrollment process:
- Parent or guardian must agree to the medical appropriateness of the service for the child or adolescent.
- Clinical appropriateness determined.
- School approval of placement in the program.
- Utilization Review (i.e. Managed Care for Medicaid & Non-Medicaid clients, or insurance reviewer depending on policy).
- Financial approval (i.e. current Medicaid or Non-Medicaid enrollment, private insurance or private pay).
Ability To Pay
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
For more information, contact us today.