Services and Admission Criteria
The services are provided by a team of 2 mental health providers, Therapist and Behavioral intervention specialist, who work exclusively in the school setting.
SERVICES OFFERED: (at a minimum)
- Individual Therapy two times per month
- Family Therapy one time per month
- Therapeutic Process Group two times per week
- Psycho-education groups three time per week
This may include:
- Second Step Anger Management Group
- Recreation Skills Group
- Assertiveness Training Group
- Communication Skills Group
- Problem Solving/Coping Skill Development
- Social Skills training throughout the day
- General case management efforts will be provided daily for each child
- A crisis plan will be developed for each child
Additional services available:
- Behavioral support in school setting
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Referral to Additional Community Programs
- Crisis Intervention
- Reside in the appropriate school district and currently be enrolled at their designated regular school building, or have a permissive transfer granted.
- Have an eligible Axis I DSM IV diagnosis (excludes Conduct Disorder and Chemical Dependency).
- Meet medical necessity criteria for level of care and have received less restrictive therapeutic services if clinically appropriate.
Be approved through the following levels in the admission process:
- Parent or guardian must agree to the medical appropriateness of the service for the child or adolescent.
- Clinical appropriateness determined.
- School approval of placement in program.
- Utilization Review (i.e. Managed Care for Medicaid & Non-Medicaid clients, or insurance reviewer depending on policy).
- Financial approval (i.e. current Medicaid or Non-Medicaid enrollment, private insurance or private pay).
Altacare of Montana serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. We accept HMK+(Medicaid), HMK (Chip), Private Insurance, and offer a sliding fee scale (self-pay).
NOTICE TO PATIENTS:
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
For more information, ask at the front desk or visit our website.
AVISO PARA PACIENTES:
Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la incapacidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y de los ingresos.
Usted puede solicitar un descuento en la recepción o visita nuestro sitio web